Water Conservation 101-June 10th
Saturday, June 10th
The summer heat this year is truly desert-worthy! We've all been feeling the pinch to conserve water while still keeping plants alive in the landscape. Guest teacher JayDee Gunnell, USU Extension Horticulture Expert, will be here to teach us all about using water-wise perennials, shrubs, and trees in your landscape to help you cool off and conserve!
In this workshop we will learn:
- Tips for prioritizing water use in planting areas
- How and when to water in order to reduce water waste
- Benefits from water-wise landscaping
- Which irrigation systems are more efficient at watering plants
- Water-wise plants perfectly suited for Cache Valley weather
All workshop attendees receive 10% off any purchases made during the event. Tickets are non-refundable but may be transferred to another guest. Contact us if you have any questions or concerns.